zero waste commitment
unspun is a venture-backed robotics and apparel company, building engineer-fit jeans for each consumer, on demand.
we think that a convoluted supply chain that circumnavigates the globe is unnecessary. we want our product to be able to transition from raw good to product and back again without down-cycling. a production process that makes sense for the environment.
Kitotex® clean dying
- salt & microplastics free
- 100% biodegradable polymer obtained by recycling food waste
- deep colour penetration for denim that does not fade
re-gen 100% sustainable denim
- 50% Refibra™, 50% recycled fibre
- for every pair of jeans, you save 2.565 liters of water
SGENE® superior stretch technology
- body conforming stretch and unsurpassed recovery
- incredibly soft hand feel
- a new global standard for stretch denim
- with REPREVE® fibre, over 10 billion plastic bottle recycled and counting
- stand behind sustainable practice on minimizing environmental footprint and promote responsible stewardship of the area’s natural resources
NATULON® recycled zippers
- recycled from PET bottles and other post consumer materials such as yarn waste
- advanced material recycling technologies from Taiwan
- bluesign® approved products
eco finish button
- does not involve an electrical plating process
- we save 3,600 kWh(*) per 1,000kg of buttons.
*3,600 kWh = Average electricity consumption per family for 20 days
from plastic bottles to your pocket
- pocketing fabrics that uses recycled yarns produced from plastic bottles taken from landfill sites
- for every 1 pound of repreve® polyester yarn, 0.4 gallons of gasoline are saved along with huge energy savings
support a process that makes sense for the future.
starts with a body scan and a pair of jeans to celebrate you and and your everyday extraordinary feats.